Tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp môn tiếng Anh
BÀI TẬP CHUYÊN ĐỀ VỀ THỂ BỊ ĐỘNG
I. Verbform :
1. Their new house hasn’t been finished/ wasn’t finished yet.
2. The robbers were arrested/ have been arrested as soon as they left the bank.
3. Sue told us her baby is born/ had been born two weeks earlier than expected.
4. If there is too much snow, the match has been cancelled/ will be cancelled.
5. By the time we got there, the rain had stopped/ had been stopped.
6. when were you told/ have you been told about the new rules ?
7. Most of the passengers were swimming/ were swum easily to the shore.
8. The winning horse was ridden/ was riding by Pat Murphy.
9. I looked again for the old man, but he was vanished/ had vanished.
10. I don’t think that you will be asked/ are being asked to show your passport.